MOST OF US... Hopefully.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!

3 posters

Go down

WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??! Empty WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!

Post  BlondeThinking Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Okay, so my dad droppped me here off at the library for an hour and it's pouring down rain.
So my hour finishes, and I go outside to look for him. Mind you, it's blinding rain and I'm standing there in the parking lot looking like an idiot trying to find him.
So no luck, no here. Probably went to the gas station down the street to buy cigarettes.
Worst Day Ever.
BlondeThinking
BlondeThinking

Location : Thats only for me and the (nosy) people of the US cenus to know :P

http://theblogofblondethinking.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??! Empty Re: WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!

Post  nympho Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

u could stay inside and make him go get u

nympho
nympho

http://large-breasts.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??! Empty Re: WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!

Post  KatRay Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Was that that Grade 2 storm that was at the Flushing Meadows? bounce
KatRay
KatRay

Back to top Go down

Post  BlondeThinking Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 pm

KatRay wrote:Was that that Grade 2 storm that was at the Flushing Meadows? bounce
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I think it has something to do with teh hurricane. And I don't live in teh Gulf so no!
Just a shower.
@Anya: I didn't think of that at the time, but I did eventually go back in.
BlondeThinking
BlondeThinking

Back to top Go down

Post  KatRay Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:34 pm

BlondeThinking wrote:
KatRay wrote:Was that that Grade 2 storm that was at the Flushing Meadows? bounce
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I think it has something to do with teh hurricane. And I don't live in teh Gulf so no!
Just a shower.

I'm obsessed with tennis so I've been watching the US Grand Slam, and on day one, I think, the matches were rained off by this really bad storm thing, including the Heather Watson match which I had my eyes glued to. bounce
KatRay
KatRay

Back to top Go down

Post  BlondeThinking Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:00 pm

KatRay wrote:
BlondeThinking wrote:
Just a shower.

I'm obsessed with tennis so I've been watching the US Grand Slam, and on day one, I think, the matches were rained off by this really bad storm thing, including the Heather Watson match which I had my eyes glued to. bounce
Hurricane Issac
BlondeThinking
BlondeThinking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum